First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are we shooting for 4000 with this one? Then it will be on to "seven is heaven," "eight is great," "nine is fine," "ten to win," etc., etc., etc.?
:rotfl: Anyone care to guess how many more we go through in the next ten weeks?

I may be an optimist, but I think we can easily go through one a week.....:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Will me make it our mission to get to 4000 before we say good night?

Kim

DD3 likes it when we lay down to "rest" together...I just couldn't do it today. I laid down with her until she fell asleep but couldn't help myself - I had to get back to the Dis. It is a sickness, I tell ya.

:snort:

OH, CAKE!! What kind? Where's Jen??

Its the one that aGoofyMom posted in the last thread, on Super Bowl Sunday I think. It is trés tasty.

More proof my learning disability extends to the Dis and simple arithmetic. I was looking at the number of posts we have in the thread and I thought we had only 25 posts to go. Not the more accurate 125. O well, I suppose we will be at this longer than I thought.

Kim

Would you like to borrow my abacus?:teacher:

Its the one that aGoofyMom posted in the last thread, on Super Bowl Sunday I think. It is trés tasty.

I have all the ingredients for this crumb cake but haven't made it yet. I know I'm going to love it and won't be able to stop eating it. I got 2 types of pie filling. I will be trying a blueberry and a strawberry crumb cake.

I'm stuffed...DH took me to dinner. We went to a local Irish restaurant and were seated right next to the fireplace. I sat with my back to the fireplace and was nice and toasty warm the whole time...ahhhhhhhh...

So we're racing to 4000 posts before this gets shut down? :rolleyes1

I have all the ingredients for this crumb cake but haven't made it yet. I know I'm going to love it and won't be able to stop eating it. I got 2 types of pie filling. I will be trying a blueberry and a strawberry crumb cake.

Yeah it will disappear fast

:snort:

Nice to know I have left my mark! ;)

Don't forget to try different cake mixes with it too! I like orange cake mix with strawberry rhubarb pie filliing! :goodvibes

You guys are giving me a complex...

I appear and start posting and everyone disappears!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter