First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not THIS pain! My legs are so sore...I need to work on upper body, but it's hard to find the motivation when you know it's just gonna hurt and hurt bad...:rotfl:

Just wait until you become an old crusty curmudgeon like me!! I leave the gym and feel like death!!! Gotta keep at it though. :thumbsup2

DH is taking a final right now..it's way too quiet in the house...

I think i'll move upstairs so I can watch AI...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusan!!! :wave2:

Welcome back!! Will you and J-Kim be in chat tonight?

Paul....If we walk into the gym on the Wonder we can officially call our cruise "Pain On A Boat" instead of "Fun On A Boat"

Paul....If we walk into the gym on the Wonder we can officially call our cruise "Pain On A Boat" instead of "Fun On A Boat"
Now why on earth would you people want to workout while on a CRUISE??

Hey Paul...keep posting! If we post just a few more, we'll overtake Todd for about 30 seconds!

7 pages already.

I would work out on the cruise, but DH makes me feel like I am crazy.

I've been hitting the gym very hard for about six weeks. I'm at the point of over training. I'm going to take a week off and start back strong. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter