First major details on Kingdom Hearts 3D

DrPierreMcDuck

Mouseketeer
Info on some of the worlds for KH3D for the Nintendo 3DS:

Jump and V-Jump have started the new previews for KH3D leading up to Jump Festa. The first two Disney worlds officially being revealed in the magazines are Prankster's Paradise (Pinocchio) and La Cite des Cloches (Hunchback of Notre Dame). The Hunchback world was already part of the TGS demo, but this is the first time it's being detailed.

There are scans out from both magazines right now. The Pinocchio world will be the first time Kingdom Hearts is doing the entire movie story it seems, even though Pinocchio worlds have been in almost every KH game in some form. There are screens with Pinocchio in the cage with his nose growing long, there's art of him in donkey form, etc. NPCs in the world include Gepetto and Jiminy, but the screens seem to indicate that Honest John and Gideon will also be part of the plot like they were in the movie.

With the hunchback world, the magazine articles show Phoebus and Frollo, as well as Esmeralda and the Hunchback. Lots of story scenes are shown, and the NPC models look pretty good. I would say it's definitely more detailed than BbS. New Dream Eater designs are also shown in the V Jump article, and they're definitely going for an animal/pet theme with the enemy design this time round. They all look colorful and acid-trip-ish, and they all resemble various types of animals.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32808921&postcount=1

I dont think that Nintendo 3DS is so popular. As per my gaming experience, I prefer XBox, & PS3. They have good graphics & also a very good console to play the game. It is awesome to play. Also, tthe most famous game titles are available on this platforms. So I prefer them......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter