First Pre-Trip Report!

iheartjacksparrow

Mouseketeer
WHO: Me, DBF (john, my boyfriend), DM (my mom), and DD (my dad)

WHEN: June 5-12

WHERE: Caribbean Beach Resort

Yes, we are on the dining plan. Unfortantly, unlike my last couple of visits...we have to pay for it. :confused3 But that's ok, were still going to Disney! All of our ADR's are BOOKED! :cheer2:

Saturday: O'hana
Sunday: Yak and Yetti
Monday: Shutters
Tuesday: Biergarten
Wednesday: Tusker House
Thursday: Le Cellier
Friday: O'hana
Saturday: DDP is over...headed off to Planet Hollywood for our last day

O'hana is our favorite...so we will be going twice :cool1:

More to come......:wizard:

hey there! joining in! Your ADRs are great! I'm still debating if we should do 'Ohana. I'm from Hawaii, you think it would be pointless? We are also staying at CBR. We will be there April 26-May 3 and then moving over to POR May 3-May 6! Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks!! I'm new to this so it may take me a while to keep it updated! :rotfl:
But I'm going to try!

That's a tough question, O'hana is my absolute favorite place to eat in Disney...BUT I've never experienced the real deal!! I'm not sure how authentic or not authentic it is. Either way it is a really fun experience, and you'll be sure to have a good time. The food is great, I hope you decide to go! That's awesome you live there, I can't wait to get there someday.

Have you ever stayed at CBR before? The grounds are beautiful, I can't wait to get back there! And I saw on here that they refurbed ALL the rooms, so I'm even more excited to see a bit of a change! :goodvibes

HEY! i stayed at CBR a long time ago. Last time I was there was 2002. And I loved it. Even though it's really huge, I just like the feel of it! I can't wait to take my DBF!! Also can't wait to see the refurbished rooms!!

im joining in:) can't wait to hear more about your trip! Your ADRS look great! I also love Ohana!! We are skipping it for our Sept trip just so we can try something new! I can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter