First-run Disney movies... like Solo?

TheFlyingDave

Earning My Ears
The new Star Wars movie, Solo, comes out May 25. Since Disney now owns the Star Wars franchise, I wonder if it will be showing during our cruise? Does anyone have an inside scoop?

If you are cruising on/after the 25th I would assume it would be

We cruised back in Feb and left the Sunday after the Friday opening of Black Panther and they had Black Panther playing on our cruise (they also had Last Jedi playing)

They start showing new ones on release day (not earlier) and they stay in rotation until something new comes along. They will usually have the last 4 or 5 Disney movies rotating. They even show some in the big theater when there isn't a show. Since Disney owns so many franchises, they only play newer releases. There was a time they had some of the classics, but there isn't room in the schedule anymore.

They start showing new ones on release day (not earlier) and they stay in rotation until something new comes along. They will usually have the last 4 or 5 Disney movies rotating. They even show some in the big theater when there isn't a show. Since Disney owns so many franchises, they only play newer releases. There was a time they had some of the classics, but there isn't room in the schedule anymore.
Well, on the long cruises there is. Our transatlantics, Hawaii, and Panama canal had a few (yes, not many) older movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter