First time Annual Pass questions

JupiterSprinkles

Earning My Ears
Just want to confirm a few things about annual passes. I recently bought one for myself but haven't used it yet. Do I just go to the ticket window with my ID to get a physical copy and number to link to my app? It makes me nervous not having much to show for an ap purchase besides an email receipt and a bunch of money missing from the bank lol.

Also thinking about updrading my partner as a surprise during our next trip together... if we already have 5 day park hopper with max pass will we just pay the difference? His ticket Was $420 and my ap was $800 IIRC so if I understand right we'd just pay the $380 price difference?

My impression is that you take it to a ticket booth with the card you purchased the AP with and convert it into a card. Pay the diff if the hopper was not discounted.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter