First time at Sequoia! June 2015 PTR

We're in the final countdown now

It's been a bit of a rubbish week with lots going wrong but hopefully all sorted & that's our bad luck out the way.

Picked up suitcases yesterday so I can start packing while the kids are at school. Really not sure what to pack clothes wise as current forecast is everything from hot clear sunny days to thunder storms o_O so taking a bit of everything. Spare shoes if we get wet foot & ponchos, we should be fine whatever the weather.

Shopping tomorrow for a bag to carry round the parks each day & drama queen DP has suddenly decided he has nothing to wear so clothes for him too. Ordered a multi socket adapter & a power bank for our phones/tablets/kindle that came yesterday so pretty much all set.

I'm on my last shift at work today until June 17th & DP officially finished university of Friday, the end of a very long 3 years! Very proud & can't wait to go celebrate :yay:

Have downloaded the Air France app on to my mobile for boarding passes, apparently I won't need to print them, will ask on the forum & see if anyone else has used it. I prefer to have it on paper, old style haha.

I emailed Sequoia & they did reply but didn't really answer my questions so another email gone off to them yesterday. We have 2 separate bookings we want to link together & just want to be sure they won't want us to check out & move rooms half way through our stay. I asked for a price list & order form too of items to go in our room on arrival, they sent me the form but not any prices so can't do anything with it! hoping they'll get that to me tomorrow

finally got round to transferring the spending money onto our fairfx card with no thanks to DPs work who decided to not pay him properly this month. awesome timing :mad: fortunately we can manage anyway but it was one more thing for me to deal with this week I really didn't need. Haven't got any actual euros yet & think I've left it too late to order for delivery but sure I can just pick some up somewhere tomorrow.

Very excited it's so close & hoping these last few days don't drag :tigger:

Kate, I haven't used Air France's app but I did use US Airways and Southwest Airways apps in the states and they were really easy. You have to have the boarding card ready on your phone to be scanned just like a paper one would be scanned. :thumbsup2

Hope everything else goes smoothly from here on. :thumbsup2

Yay! You must be there now... How did your children react?

I hope you're having a great time - please do a trip report once you get home :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter