First time booking FP+ Help!

leslie826

Mouseketeer
I'm 32 days out so I thought I'd check out the system to see what I might be able to book on Thursday. I'm a little confused. Can you not choose the rides one at a time? The 4 option thing doesn't seem to work well. It was giving me either all 3 rides late at night or all 3 in a row the middle of the afternoon. Am I doing something wrong or is there not a way to actually choose individual times for the three attractions? TIA!

Once you make the initial selections, you can go in and change the times for each one.

No, you can not choose one at a time. But, you can change them individually after you have selected one of the options.

Your best paths are:

1) If you have times you like as one of the four options, choose that. Be careful, because sometimes one of the attractions will not be what you have chosen if the computer couldn't figure out four options that it thought were a good match for your "choices".

2) If you don't have times you like as one of the four options, pick the one that is farthest away. Here's why: Let's say you have Splash, BTMRR, and JC. If you want to move the time for JC, the system will not show you any times that overlap with your selections for Splash or BTMRR. So your best option for figuring out the best selection of times is to have them all far away so that you can check the times for each and work out something that gets them all when you want them.

Forgot to add: Check out Mesaboy's thread here

2) If you don't have times you like as one of the four options, pick the one that is farthest away. Here's why: Let's say you have Splash, BTMRR, and JC. If you want to move the time for JC, the system will not show you any times that overlap with your selections for Splash or BTMRR. So your best option for figuring out the best selection of times is to have them all far away so that you can check the times for each and work out something that gets them all when you want them.

This is good advice. If you want mid-morning, select a choice where they are all in the afternoon. Then change the FP one at a time to the morning, probably want to change the most important ride (most likely to be busy) first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter