First time cruiser

brandijo5

LSU Tiger Stadium - No Place Like It!!!!!!!!!
We are celebrating my 40th birthday next year with a 4 day cruise on the Dream leaving May 21, 2018. I have done some research, and I seem to be getting conflicting answers to a question I have so I come to the DIS for guidance. I have seen on several social media websites that you can bring a photo mat to guest services and they will have the characters autograph it for you and return it to your stateroom. I feel like this would be a wonderful memento to display around a photograph of our family on the cruise and a great way to remember our trip. However, I have read on several sites this is no longer allowed. Which is correct?

TIA and happy cruising!!!

It's no longer allowed. But, I believe, you can take it with you to photo ops with the characters and get them to sign it then.

We are celebrating my 40th birthday next year with a 4 day cruise on the Dream leaving May 21, 2018. I have done some research, and I seem to be getting conflicting answers to a question I have so I come to the DIS for guidance. I have seen on several social media websites that you can bring a photo mat to guest services and they will have the characters autograph it for you and return it to your stateroom. I feel like this would be a wonderful memento to display around a photograph of our family on the cruise and a great way to remember our trip. However, I have read on several sites this is no longer allowed. Which is correct?

TIA and happy cruising!!!

It is no longer allowed; you will have to go to any and all character meets yourself with your photo mat and get is signed. I think they just got overwhelmed with all the different things and the number of them left to be signed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter