• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time Doing Keys To The Kingdom - What To Expect

I think it depends on your tour guide. Ours barely talked about Walt and Roy, there were a few comments here and there, but they weren't the main focus. I learned so many unique things and I felt like I knew a lot beforehand so that was really nice. We got to go on Jungle Cruise and Haunted mansion and saw a half dressed Beast by the float area, which was really cool. I would love to do this tour again one day.

What time did the tour finish up? I'm interested in this and trying to make plans for the remainder of the day.

What time did the tour finish up? I'm interested in this and trying to make plans for the remainder of the day.
It’s about a 5 hour tour depending on your guide and the number of questions asked by members of your group.

Our 8:00a tour last September ended a little after 1:00p.

is this tour available the week between christmas and new years? Are any tours available? Seems like it would be a fun break from the long midday lines for these tours

How far in advance do you need to book the tour? I will be there mid October and was wondering if I need to book sooner than later.

Last trip I took, I tried to book this tour (about three months in advance -- November 2016 visit), but they had no availability for all the days I would be in Orlando for this tour. Now I know that I will be in Orlando next March 2019 for a week -- attending the wedding of my nephew who lives there, so I will be booking this six months in advance. That's how far in advance you can book to answer an earlier poster's question.

I would recommend booking sooner rather than later, as the tours book up quite a bit in advance, based on my experience of not being able to book. I also believe that if you cancel far enough in advance there is no penalty, so there is no risk in booking (ask the cast member when you book). I have a tickler in my calendar to book in September for my date in March lol.

I just booked this for my husband and me for our end of July trip. We were looking for something extra to add to make this trip a little different. We are excited to do it!

We had Kelvin (yes Kelvin not Kevin) as our guide.
He was awesome, very informative.
I have been to Magic kingdom over 30 times in the last 10 years and thought I knew everything.......HA!

He was excellent and I now realize how much I did not know.

Love the behind the scenes and under the kingdom areas.

Enjoy, we did.

My wife and I are doing this in August during our 10th anniversary trip. We are really excited for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter