First Time. help!

7Diznuts

Earning My Ears
Pros,

We are multiple time per year Disney visitors but this weekend, I will be taking my son for our first universal trip. We need help and suggestions.

Here is the info:
- staying at Hard Rock
- park hopper ticket for Friday and Saturday
- dining plan (sit down, quick, snack)
- reservation at three broomsticks at 10 on Friday but not using dining plan for that so we will have the rest of meals
- Halloween horror night ticket on Saturday night

1- how would you recommend attacking parks? We want to take advantage of extra morning hour and especially Potter.
2- which rides if any are especially bad for claustrophobic people and motion sickness?
3- dining suggestions. Citywalk or park
4- general suggestions or tips

Thanks!

For motion sickness, the worst seem to be the Simpsons ride and Forbidden Journey.

How old is your son?

1. You will have Express Pass by staying at HRH. You don't need a hard plan. Doing early entry is the best advice for getting lots done. Otherwise, you will love the EP.
2. There are no rides as bad as Mission Space, but HP and the Forbidden Journey gets me pretty shaken up. I take meclizine every morning and am fine all day. The roller coasters are all world-class loopers and will get you, too.
3. In CW, Cowfish is good and will take the dining plan. We love Mythos in IOA for sit down lunch.
4. So many tips to be found on these boards. Have fun!

Make sure you do Spiderman, Transformers, Mummy, Kong, Men in Black, the big coasters if you're into that, Jurassic Park River Adventure. If you need a break, try the Curious George ball factory. It is a great break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter