First time holiday planning - - couple questions

Crystal_27

DIS Veteran
I realize that my window for our December, 2010 trip won't be open for a couple months, but I do have a couple of questions that I was hoping someone can help me with.

1. We will be on the DDP and are planning on doing the Candlelight Processional, HDDR, and the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Can I book these items online or do I have to call?

2. Since I'll be on the DDP, will prepayment be required?

3. I know that those staying on DVC points had some issues when the online ADR system went live last year. Have those issues been straightened out?

I really appreciate the feedback. :grouphug: This will be my first time booking my ADRs online, so I want to make sure that I have everything in order. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

We have been for the last 5 xmas weeks ..you need to call for CP package. don't know about Fantasmic one(haven't done this package since online came about). we are dvc members and I had no problem with any of my online reservation for last trip(it was at 90 days then, not like 180 now). I was sent an email confirming all of them (excluding CP package which I did by phone) and was able to pull them up an look at them multiple times before I left for my trip. I did not have to put a deposit for anything. I was on DDP.

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter