first time to US/IOA

jie

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone, we are going to US/IOA orlando in sept. first time.
i just received the 2 days tickets from Connections. the child ticket
has universal studios orlando on it, but the adult one only has universal studios escape on it. can anyone please tell me they are legit? i have never seen a us/Ioa tickets before. and those tickets have dates like back in the year of 1999, and 2000. and show no expiration dates. Please help! thank you in advance.

Are you looking at the front or the back? The front could look different, that happened to us once. They used to be called Universal Studios Orlando and now their called Universal Studios Escape or maybe it's the other way around...I can't remember.

IF you look on the back, it will give a description of what kind of ticket you bought.

Mine has lots of codes and numbers on the back but on the last line it says:

2 day 2 park child

or

2 day 2 park adult

I bought 2 day park hoppers.

Hope this helps you.

i know that at the end of 1999 there were some tickets given in exchange for handing out GOOD JOB coupons to employees. If you handed out all 5 coupons you got a one day pass but it was only good for IOA, and it did expire on 12/31/2030.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter