First Time Visit

MYERS9001

Earning My Ears
Hello All, I am taking the family (wife and 3 year old daughter) to Disney world for the first time in March. Wish I would have heard about DIS boards earlier but I am looking for tips for our trip.

What a great age! Same time we took our daughters. Just manage the crowds and keep your energy up - take breaks!

What a great age! Same time we took our daughters. Just manage the crowds and keep your energy up - take breaks!
Thank you we didn't think about it being spring break so it will be extra busy while we are there

Hello All, I am taking the family (wife and 3 year old daughter) to Disney world for the first time in March. Wish I would have heard about DIS boards earlier but I am looking for tips for our trip.
Have fun and take in every moment !!!

So exciting! We're going in a few weeks for our youngest sons birthday. He's our only one that hasn't been before so we're very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter