First time with toddler- questions?

Essa

Earning My Ears
hi all,
This is the first time we'll be going to dlp with our then 2 year old. Been thinking about some things and would appreciate your help.

Can we rent a stroller from the parks? If yes from where and how much? And are they comfy for the kids? Or is it a better idea to take ours with us? (Will be travelling by plane and then on vea bus)

I remember there being a shop next to the train station where we used to buy drinks/sweets etc in the evening .do you know if they sell items such as healthy snacks diapers/kids wipes etc? Im planning to take with us obviously but just in case we'll need.

I would advise bringing your own stroller. The strollers at the parks are hard plastic (chair like) and do not fold down for naps. It is easy to gate check a stroller on a plane and then you have the stroller with you in the airport, at the hotel, in the parks, and on the way back to the hotel room (when kids are most exhausted). Not sure what train station you are referring to, but they do have convenience stores at every resort, which include snack food items and personal hygiene items. If you have a preferred brand, I would just make sure you bring that with you or order it to be delivered to your resort from wegoshop.com or another similar place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter