First-Timer April 2020

DingDang12

Earning My Ears
So, me and my sister are planning a trip to Tokyo in April 2020 - 9th to the 21st. We've decided to do 3 nights so 3 full days at TDR on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to hopefully avoid crowds. Now comes the dilemma of choosing where to stay. I had originally decided on the Hilton but it seems Maihama Club Resort would save us about £100 each. Now I've read about all the Hilton flash sales I'm wandering if it's worth waiting to see if I can get a cheaper deal than this.
So, my questions are:
Will these dates in April be covered by a sale at some point?
If so, is it worth waiting to book until the Hilton sales come out?
Also, is there any chance the BatB ride will be open by this time?
Would it be worth booking 1 night in a Disney hotel to get the happy 15 for if this might happen?
Thanks in advance for any help :)

About Hilton...I don't think anyone here can say for sure the sale will cover April dates. I would book hotel now just to have something reserved, but would not select non-refundable rate. If Hilton has the sale later, you can always re-book. I remember booking Maihama Club Resort in 2016, but just before the trip I re-booked because Hilton's price dropped.

I noticed one of the crowds calendar is not reflecting Golden week holidays for next year yet. I believe your last week there is the week before Golden week starts. I don't know if many people will try to take that week off to have long vacation, hopefully not. I have enjoyed the parks without happy15, but never been there on crowded days. Personally I think switching the hotels is too much troubles just to get happy15.

Happy planning! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter