• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First timer from Toronto!

MrTea

listen to your heart
Hello everybody!

So nice to discover a place for fellow Disney aficionados!

I recently moved to Toronto, and my first break is in a few weeks time and obviously the only place I'm planning to travel to is Orlando!

I'll be doing Universal for 3 nights then Disney for 3 nights and I can't wait!!!

Any advice, tips or suggestions for a single gay Universal/Disneyworld newbie who's visiting the parks solo and for the first time?

Wow, that is great. I can't help with Universal. There is so much to do at Disney, though. Have you decided on which parks you want to go to? Are you staying on site? We have favorite restaurants and rides we like in each park. There are also spots in various resorts we like to visit as well. And if you don't know about fast pass plus, you will want to find out about that as well.

I have lots to share, as many here probably do. I think my questions is are you going to try to hit all the parks, or just some, then I could help ya better.

You will have a swell time for sure!

Ric

Universal is very friendly for solotravellers with a lot of attractions having single riders lines. Dont know when you will go but the halloween horror nights are a must to visit once. Just got back from a solotrip to both disney/universal. It was great to be back again in those parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter