First Timer Water Question

NicoleG

Earning My Ears
My husband and are will be leaving for Disney on Tuesday for our honeymoon! :bounce: We have never been there and are soo excited!!

Anyway - I purchased water bottles with straps to carry with us. Are we allowed to bring these into the parks? All parks or just some? I am confused on what we are able to carry in and what not. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

Nicole
2002 - Port Orleans

Yes, you will be allowed to bring your water bottles into the parks. It is actually smart to do that, b/c Disney bottled water can become very expensive :) P.S. Port Orleans is wonderful resort. I have stayed there several times and in my opinion it is the best resort for your money!

NicoleG,
Congratulataions!!
What better place to go on a honeymoon!!
PO is beautiful. You will enjoy it. We have stayed there 4 times now.
No problem bringing water bottles into any of the parks. :D

Congratulations. I have read several posts saying that the water at WDW tastes funny. I guess water anywhere not where you are used to tastes funny. :rolleyes: If you are sensitive to that, you might want to stop on the way to the resort and buy some bottled water to refill your bottles with as the bottled water at Disney is pretty expensive,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter