First Trip to WDW

mondovimom

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I just started planning our families first trip to WDW and I stumbled across the free dining plan. I'm a little concerned because on another website my plans allowed me to book airfare. With this site I can't. If this is done seperatly, how does one get from the airport to their hotel????? Any info would be helful! Thanks. Feel free to email me.

What site are you booking with? I know you can do it on waltdisneyworld.com but I don't know what you are planning to book it on.

you should still be able to take advantage of Magical Express, the service that transports you from the airport to your hotel. When you make your reservations, you can ask find out the number to contact them and make arrangements to have a spot on the bus from the airport. At this time, the service is free.

You should always know what airfare costs to book yourself to determine if you are getting a good deal. Also, many times when a tour operator books a package you may not be getting the ideal times or even non stop air travel between destinations.

I don't know what site you are using for booking, but you can simply contact Central Reservations for Disney and book your room, tickets and the free dining directly. You can probably ask them about air if they have it available to you. Where are you travelling from BTW?

I originally started planning my trip on Waltdisneycom but it doesn't subtract the free dining. Now tonight I am waiting for a quote from dreamsumlimitedcom Maybe it would be easier if I just called?????

If you call Walt Disney World at (407) WDW-MAGIC (939-6244), I think they can book it for you. If not just try another place like you are doing now!

Plutofan1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter