• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Trip with dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit to not reading the whole thread but for anyone who is considering renting an RV and leaving a pet locked in it all day, I implore you to reconsider. OP will be in FL in early summer, with high temps and 100 percent humidity. Imagine coming back to a beloved pet, dead of heatstroke, because you didn't want to kennel her. There was a case at a dog show a few years ago. Owner left several dogs in the rv, AC on, while showing. Came back a couple hours later to find the generator had failed and all of these beautiful show dogs were dead.

If you go to the camping forum they do this all the time.

Some leave a window open just in case.

I will admit to not reading the whole thread but for anyone who is considering renting an RV and leaving a pet locked in it all day, I implore you to reconsider. OP will be in FL in early summer, with high temps and 100 percent humidity. Imagine coming back to a beloved pet, dead of heatstroke, because you didn't want to kennel her. There was a case at a dog show a few years ago. Owner left several dogs in the rv, AC on, while showing. Came back a couple hours later to find the generator had failed and all of these beautiful show dogs were dead.

wow! thank you SO MUCH for sharing!!! rv is definitly out of the picture! thank u!

Please take the time to read this thread, it's a dandy and worth the laugh and the read. The OP is a troll and I am shocked that the Mods haven't shut this silly thing down yet.

Please take the time to read this thread, it's a dandy and worth the laugh and the read. The OP is a troll and I am shocked that the Mods haven't shut this silly thing down yet.

Why oh why do you keep ruining our day?! I dont think cyberbullying is funny. This isnt a troll, nor a silly thing and the only thing that should be shut down is your account!

Why oh why do you keep ruining our day?! I dont think cyberbullying is funny. This isnt a troll, nor a silly thing and the only thing that should be shut down is your account!

After an entire day teaching where there are kids who say they are being bullied but are actually causing the problem, I think it's hysterical to find someone (an adult? a 16 year old "not" kid?) claiming the same thing! This is seriously making my day and I am quite enjoying the hysterical discussions and comments that people keep making!:goodvibes

After an entire day teaching where there are kids who say they are being bullied but are actually causing the problem, I think it's hysterical to find someone (an adult? a 16 year old "not" kid?) claiming the same thing! This is seriously making my day and I am quite enjoying the hysterical discussions and comments that people keep making!:goodvibes

tell me "goofy" how im starting the proble. your enjoying someone else's feelings gettting hurt? you are goofy, immature! i bet you were bullied and u lovee seeing other people being bullied. so annoying!

tell me "goofy" how im starting the proble. your enjoying someone else's feelings gettting hurt? you are goofy, immature! i bet you were bullied and u lovee seeing other people being bullied. so annoying!

Well I have just taken notice to the fact that you keep claiming that everyone is bullying you but you keep coming back for more. If you want it all to stop then quit coming onto this board and replying to people...I don't like to see people actually being bullied but I don't think what people are doing to you is bullying at all. They were simply giving you suggestions and asking questions and you kept claiming that what people were saying was hurting your feelings...be the bigger person in this instance and just walk away. You won't feel "bullied" anymore and others won't have any reason to respond to you in a way that you don't like!

really...? its MY board, why dont YOU quit coming to MY board!?

psst....it's just a thread you started, not your board.

I keep coming back because it's so darn entertaining! Well, to go with what you started this board with, I definitely think you should find a place for your dog like a kennel or a friend's house..it would be best for your dog and your peace of mind.

I've read it all and it seems to me that there are multiple people posting as the OP. You can see the language change from page to page.

I'm not jelly at all!!:laughing:

...seriously? i mean seriously?! if you are trying to be cool or funny or something, its not working! ...

Oh, I thought that "poopsie might get tots jelly" was both cool AND funny. Hilarious, in fact.
I originally looked at this thread as an animal lover. I don't think wdw is the place for pets. But I have spent some very enjoyable downtime at work reading this stuff.:rotfl:

I'm just trying to figure out why this is on theme parks attractions and strategies board; where ideally it should be on resorts, since the OP was asking about bringing a dog to the resort. Right? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter