• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Trip with dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most entertaining threads for months. I've wasted hours of valuable time that I should have spent washing all the floors to get ready for our Christmas party. Instead I've been repeatedly drawn back to see the latest installments. At the very least, the OPs signature has been a source of wonder. I don't think I've ever seen a single person's signature change so many times over the space of only a few hours.

OP: FYI: You don't own a board. You're just not all that. You only rate a thread and you don't own it either. You just started it. And you can't stop it. A thread continues until everyone gets bored or a mod locks it down. I'm almost PO'd that it's gone this far- I was in for under 12.:sad2:

So we haven't heard any more flip flopping lately on the pooch problem. Come to any decisions based on previous suggestions or have you come up with your own bright idea?:idea:

really...? its MY board, why dont YOU quit coming to MY board!?
Wait a minute, I thought Skier Pete owned the Disboards?

So Pete is the Troll? Or is it really a 16 year old? Or is it the Aunt? Or is it the kid that's not really a kid?

I'm totally confused now . . .

I dont post too much just read alot. However, op, you said your 16y/o helped with the signature and then this is your aunts account. Then changed your mind too many times too fast for everyone it seems. You should have set up up your account anyways. Then you cant attack people family just because you dont like the comment.

To everyone else, I did not know what troll meant before reading this post myself, so it could have been a legitimate response. Also, her comment could that was mean was to one perso not to everyone on the dis. Yes we all have a right to an opinion but just as she could very well not respond yall dont have to either. Even when she kept saying just help me yall could have dropped it. So no it is not cyber bullying but it is really mean of yall. I commented only because I se alot of this back and forth on a site that should be HELPFUL. I mean why is everyone so upset? WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY(insert your park here)!!!!

We brought our dog with us last year, We stayed in a hotel right off site, I cant remember the name but we brought her crate with us and went back to the hotel several times during the day to let her out to play and go potty! She has seperation anxiety so we figured she would do better in a cage then with strangers. It made it easier for us also ;) I have puppy seperation anxiety! and I think we paid around $50

I dont post too much just read alot. However, op, you said your 16y/o helped with the signature and then this is your aunts account. Then changed your mind too many times too fast for everyone it seems. You should have set up up your account anyways. Then you cant attack people family just because you dont like the comment.

To everyone else, I did not know what troll meant before reading this post myself, so it could have been a legitimate response. Also, her comment could that was mean was to one perso not to everyone on the dis. Yes we all have a right to an opinion but just as she could very well not respond yall dont have to either. Even when she kept saying just help me yall could have dropped it. So no it is not cyber bullying but it is really mean of yall. I commented only because I se alot of this back and forth on a site that should be HELPFUL. I mean why is everyone so upset? WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY(insert your park here)!!!!

thank you! it really means alot, i have had a bad day and then people come and say "this made my day its soo funny". being mean isnt funny, it can really hurt some one.

Uh oh. Fuel to the fire.

By the way, it should be, "dream while YOU'RE awake". Not "your".

Actually the OP may be my border collie. He has been angling to go on our next vacation, although he really would prefer an all-inclusive beach resort. He often makes grammar mistakes.

I have to say, the "tots jelly" had me laughing so hard that DH had to ask what I was laughing about.

To the OP: Disney resorts will not let you have your dog. An offsite hotel might, but will not let you leave the dog unattended, so either way you're going to have to kennel. I would suggest saving yourself the trouble and just kenneling the dog at home and then staying on-property and enjoying your vacation.

If your dog has separation anxiety to the point that s/he can't be left alone like that, then I'm thinking right now is not the best time for you to take a vacation - spend that money instead on some training and support for your dog so that s/he doesn't have to feel that way anymore.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

Uh oh. Fuel to the fire.

Actually the OP may be my border collie. He has been angling to go on our next vacation, although he really would prefer an all-inclusive beach resort. He often makes grammar mistakes.

When you said "Actually the OP", there is supposed to be a comma between "Actually" and "the". Two can play at this game.

Uh oh. Fuel to the fire.

You may be on to something here. But I have one question, does the collie know Pete?

I really don't have anything informative to add to the party, but I just wanted to say that diet coke hurts when it's snorted through your nose because you're laughing so hard.

So, thanks to all who've damaged my nasal passages with their comments.

Oh my goodness this thread is so hilarious :rotfl: Everyone's responses are just too good! I loved how y'all sniffed her out right away, too :thumbsup2

:worship: OK I stayed in for 14 pages--yes it is one of the top 5. It should be allowed to continue indefinitely.

My dog stays with her grandparents when we go to Disney. On our past trip their dog and our dog stayed at my house with a family member that needed some extra cash--worked out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter