• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Trip with dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness this thread is so hilarious :rotfl: Everyone's responses are just too good! I loved how y'all sniffed her out right away, too :thumbsup2

what do you mean sniffed her out?!?!?! THIS ISNT A DANG TROLL GEEZ! AT THIS POINT I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY MAD I CANT STAND IT! I HATE IT AND ALL THE PEOPLE BEING SO MEAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

To those people being rude: You are so stupid and rude! I hate it, enough is enough! This isnt a dang troll but i bet yall look like one! Go take your rudeness and immaturity somewhere else! You guys dont know how yall ruined my day! Im so mad and sad! I cant stand it! Cut me a break will ya!? Whats the big fuss about asking a simple question! If you arent smart enough to answer it with good answer please get out off here! Leave me alone please!

All I can say is

Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif

what do you mean sniffed her out?!?!?! THIS ISNT A DANG TROLL GEEZ! AT THIS POINT I AM REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY MAD I CANT STAND IT! I HATE IT AND ALL THE PEOPLE BEING SO MEAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Just ignore the thread then. Seriously, the more you post, the more people are going to reply. If my 6 year old can figure that out, surely an adult can.

just ignore the thread then. Seriously, the more you post, the more people are going to reply. If my 6 year old can figure that out, surely an adult can.

i cant ignore it! Its my post and i keep looking back for r e a l answers! I wish i could block all those haters who are jelly and hating because im going and they're not !

My best advice if you wish to be left alone- step away from the computer, phone, whatever internet ready device you are using to read this thread. If you can't resist the draw of reading the thread, since it is a doozie, stop responding.

If you really feel abused, stop coming back. But otherwise, be sure to ride Maelstrom and visit family.

geez...and I thought I was gonna be bored tonight ;)

OP, my two dogs are my WORLD i love them so much and I would not even think about bringing them to a pet friendly hotel, rent a house, or RV because it just wouldn't be fair to them. I also don't want them in a kennel so I can understand that.They deserve to have someone paying attention to them and their needs. That is why I'm having someone who loves them (and me) that I trust to watch them while I'm away. I would not want to be at Disney constantly worrying about what they are doing and if they're happy stuck in a small/unfamiliar room. Hopefully you find something that works for you and your dog. :)

To those people being rude: You are so stupid and rude! I hate it, enough is enough! This isnt a dang troll but i bet yall look like one! Go take your rudeness and immaturity somewhere else! You guys dont know how yall ruined my day! Im so mad and sad! I cant stand it! Cut me a break will ya!?

Ruined your day so bad that you have been blowing up the boards with questions and responses on other threads...:confused3 And really "stupid and rude" that's a comment straight out of a freshmen in hs mouth...

i cant ignore it! Its my post and i keep looking back for r e a l answers! I wish i could block all those haters who are jelly and hating because im going and they're not !

In all this mess you got more information than most people get so I wouldn't expect much more unless you change your mind again.

In fact the last 10 or so pages (lost count) have had nothing to do with your OP So you should just move along there is nothing else to see.

I'm really trying to be helpful but you are not helping. You are just throwing more logs on the fire that is already out of control. At some point you have to realize sometimes you just have to walk away.

Well I'm sorry you don't have the self control to stop reading a thread on the internet that is upsetting you. And you CAN block posters, AKA put them on ignore.

PS - I'm not "jelly" (what are we, 12?). I just got back from the most amazing trip last night, and we'll be there again next year. I can think it sucks that you'd leave a dog in a hotel room to bark and disturb others without being jealous. Animals, much like kids, don't always behave the same in different environments. Just because your dog doesn't bark or pee on the floor/sofa/bed/etc at home doesn't mean he/she won't on vacation, especially when left alone all day for multiple days.

Ruined your day so bad that you have been blowing up the boards with questions and responses on other threads...:confused3 And really "stupid and rude" that's a comment straight out of a freshmen in hs mouth...
Please, we didn't ruin anyone's day, we MADE this kid's day. He/She started a silly little trolling thread and has gotten 5,600 views, 216 posts and lots and lots of attention.

I find it interesting that people are still posting sound, reasonable advice to a fictional poster about an imaginary dog! Only on the Dis!

And I think the funniest posts are the ones where the OP accuses others of jealousy of his/her "upcoming" trip to WDW. I mean, we are on the Disboards, EVERYONE is going to Disney :-)

I had a lot of catch up work on the computer today and this thread surely made the day more enjoyable. I don't usually get sucked into the silly troll threads, but as another poster said, this one was a doozy.

If you want to be left alone, little girl, then pick up your toys and go home. We have just as much right to be here as you do. Throwing a temper tantrum really doesn't help you. It only emphasizes your immaturity and produces additional fodder .

To those people being rude: You are so stupid and rude! I hate it, enough is enough! This isnt a dang troll but i bet yall look like one! Go take your rudeness and immaturity somewhere else! You guys dont know how yall ruined my day! Im so mad and sad! I cant stand it! Cut me a break will ya!? Whats the big fuss about asking a simple question! If you arent smart enough to answer it with good answer please get out off here! Leave me alone please!

Calling people names is a good way to get your fingers virtually smacked, little girl, or to be given a time out by the mods. Tsk, tsk. I think that you fully realize that a lot of the adverse reaction you have brought on yourself through the manner in which you responded very early in this thread. In other words: you asked for it.

You actually think that you can come onto a web site populated by veteran Disney visitors and accuse us of hating you because you are going to WDW are we're not?? Is is actually possible for someone to be that ....um... er....special (trying desperately not to descend to the OPS level of name calling here)... that they could believe this??? Honey I've got news for you. If you take a look at some of the post counts, and the number of Disney vacations listed under some of the signatures, you will see that many of us have been going to Disney since long before you were even a gleam in your Daddy's eye late on a Friday night. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter