• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Trip with dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt a dang troll but i bet yall look like one!

Hmmm, look like one? Moi? Well just to prove you wrong here's my family Christmas photo for this year and I just don't see any resemblance (but I guess I could be biased). :rotfl2:

2vtnxqs.jpg

Tell me all u smart alecs, what makes u think this is a troll? Honestly , straightup, ive cried, do yall know how hurtful n mean u can be? this is cyber bullying, a crime! go away please leave me alone. Im gonna call disney n let them know what they r letting happen, this is wrong
Still in tears
Have aheart for once
Merry christmas

I think it's funny that threads like these get 10+ pages of responses...good or bad, and other new posters - or old ones for that matter - with legit question hardly get responses if any help at all. :rotfl2::confused3

Tell me all u smart alecs, what makes u think this is a troll? Honestly , straightup, ive cried, do yall know how hurtful n mean u can be? this is cyber bullying, a crime! go away please leave me alone. Im gonna call disney n let them know what they r letting happen, this is wrong
Still in tears
Have aheart for once
Merry christmas

Disney does not own the DISboards, Pete does. Didn't we already cover this on like page 13??? :confused3

this thread has been a laugh since the start-
Mods- time to slam the door shut.
Thanks for visiting.

Still in tears
Have aheart for once
Merry christmas

Where exactly you want everyone to go? It is a public forum, not like someone sending you PMs or posting on your Facebook wall. You do not like what people write, do not read, step away from computer, ignore members, report them to moderators, whatever, but till thread is open people will post.
You can call Disney, also do not forget to send a memo to United Nations and Pope because they are just as in control of Disboard as Disney. C'mon already.

Still in tears
Have aheart for once
Merry christmas

Disney Tech Support Desk: (They handle everything to do with Disney web sites): 1 407-3486

Please be sure to get back to us and let us know what they had to say. I can't wait to hear!:surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter