First trip with twins

Sabo

Mouseketeer
Next July we will be taking our twin boys to disney. They will be 1 year old. We are going to be there for seven days and plan on taking our time in doing things and just letting them take in all the sights and sounds. My questions is what resort to stay at?

Hello Sabo
While my twins are much older (almost 10), I know how traveling with two 1 yr olds can sometimes be a challenge! If I were you, this is how my thinking would go...
With 1 yr olds, I'll probably be spending most of my time at MK. Given that, I'd look to stay in a monorail resort. These resorts offer the easiest transportation to MK, and makes going to Epcot convenient as well, and they are just a bus ride away to AK & MGM.

Sabo, we've stayed at the Polynesian (going back in 28 days!) and we enjoy it there. What I like about it (as opposed to the Contemporary) is that you can also access the MK by boat. It's a quick mode of transportation. We used this mostly. We have the twins, as well as an almost 5 yr old. We still plan to hit most MK/MGM and this time the water parks. Those are our focus. If you think your focus will be MK, my recommendation would be one of the three monorail resorts.
IMO, you can't put a price tag on the convenience of being right there!

Hope this helps you!:D
Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter