Fish Extenders?

June2008DisneyCruise179.jpg

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I just noticed you actually covered your entire door in lime green - what a great idea! I'm travelling internationally so don't have luggage flexibility to take along fabric for a project like that, but it's a really neat effect alongside the green fish extender :)

I guess I'll have to try making one -- there's a really cute 5-pocket Mickey hanging bag on ebay right now, starting bid only 99 cents, but $16.99 for shipping! OH MY GOSH! I sell ebay all the time, and couldn't imagine ripping someone off that bad.

Erin

May I ask what you are entering for the search with Ebay? I only found a few using some search terms and they were quite a bit more than $10. ;)

On ebay, first I put in wall hanging, then pocket wall hanging. If there's something else to try, maybe that would have better results.

Erin

I just noticed you actually covered your entire door in lime green - what a great idea! I'm travelling internationally so don't have luggage flexibility to take along fabric for a project like that, but it's a really neat effect alongside the green fish extender :)

I actually used a plastic table cover that I got for $1 at Wal-Mart...not heavy at all and really does not take up any room and I tossed it when the cruise was over. And it was SUCH a bright Lime Green that it almost looked like my door was glowing! :lmao:

Ahhhh...I didn't think of mickey pockets...thanks!!!!!

I'm not having any luck either. They're just too pricey for me. $10-$20 I would pay, but $35 is too much.

My daughters made something similar in their Teen Living (aka Home Ec) class called Locker Pockets. I think we will just make it a family project.

ya - 35 is pretty pricy.

i used fabric we already had and only bought fabric bags to make the pockets.

i'd love to have a professionally made one but ours is made by me and dd helped too so she'll remember (ok maybe not)

I'm trying to remember the search criteria. Hmmm maybe try hanging wall organizer or pocket organizer? The one I ordered is really cute and was only $10.08 with free shipping. It was shipped from China so not exactly a speedy delivery but a great price if you're not in a hurry.:idea:

I'm not having any luck either. They're just too pricey for me. $10-$20 I would pay, but $35 is too much.

My daughters made something similar in their Teen Living (aka Home Ec) class called Locker Pockets. I think we will just make it a family project.

Here is the one I just ordered for our upcoming cruise... $10.08 with free shipping:

eBay Mickey FE Hanger Link

Some of my FE gifts.................
FishExtenderLoot008.jpg

Where did you shop for those??? I have to start going to Target to start collecting our things for the FE. I am so looking forward to that. This year Stephanie and I will be better planned. We were putting the things together on the ship. I want to have them already packed and ready to go.

BTW are you going to try to come to the Magic Meet???

Here is the one I just ordered for our upcoming cruise... $10.08 with free shipping:

eBay Mickey FE Hanger Link

This is the where I ordered mine. I got the blue one. And whoever said it will take a while to get it shipped to you is right! So if you order from there, make sure you do it ahead of time. It took two weeks to get to me.
But they're really cute and inexpensive.

I finally have a picture of my FE to share! Yay!

My mom and I made it. I think altogether it cost around $20. The characters you see on each pocket are actually pins that I made from embossed stickers. The picture at the top is in a plastic sleeve with a pin back on it. This way we can change the picture for each trip. I'm actually really proud of this thing! :laughing:

n509375130_5976950_6589410.jpg

Here's a picture of our door and FE.

n509375130_5976948_7477121.jpg

You should be proud that looks really good!

I finally have a picture of my FE to share! Yay!

My mom and I made it. I think altogether it cost around $20. The characters you see on each pocket are actually pins that I made from embossed stickers. The picture at the top is in a plastic sleeve with a pin back on it. This way we can change the picture for each trip. I'm actually really proud of this thing! :laughing:

n509375130_5976950_6589410.jpg

Here's a picture of our door and FE.

n509375130_5976948_7477121.jpg

I think I will get a stocking for our Christmas cruise and use it as an extender, maybe dress it with a applique and our last name.

Where did you shop for those??? I have to start going to Target to start collecting our things for the FE. I am so looking forward to that. This year Stephanie and I will be better planned. We were putting the things together on the ship. I want to have them already packed and ready to go.

BTW are you going to try to come to the Magic Meet???

Hey Terry, Yes we hope to go to MagicMeets, we signed up!

I got most of my loot at Target, and on sale at Micheal's (40% off). This is for our March-April Cruise. I have to start collecting again for the Dec sailing......don't worry you are not late buying stuff ha ha:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter