Fishing Trip at Castaway Cay

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
I am booking a Cruise and want to take my two boys on the fishing excursion from CC. Has anyone done this and how long was the trip and how was the fishing?

My DH and Dad just did this last Friday! They met at 9:15am and were dropped off at the pier around 12:15 - 12:30. They very much enjoyed it, said they caught a lot of fish (can't keep any of it). They also said they would do it again!

DH and DS(8) did this last month. They enjoyed it, and want to do it again next trip. One word of advise, book it as soon as possible! I tried to book this on two prior cruises but i was already booked. This year I booked it 60 days before the trip.

Please provide some details about the trip. Does it go out to sea or is it on the island? What kind/size fish do you catch? Thanks!

An AVID fisherman friend of ours did this on our 9/22 cruise and absolutely loved it! It is fishing at sea, not at an island. He was very impressed with the fishing and that is saying alot.

Click here for 2 photos:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bill77/Disney Cruise/pres0072.html

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bill77/Disney Cruise/pres0073.html

He would highly recommend this trip. He did say however that before they were even very far out they had to drop off 2 passengers due to sea sickness so if you are prone to this, you might want to take some Bonine or something ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter