Fitness Centers near Aulani

Sonnyeclipse

Mouseketeer
We are heading to Aulani in two weeks. My son is on a fitness program and is bummed out as it looks like the fitness center at Aulani will not be open by then. Has anyone who has been there recently found a fitness center nearby?

Hi,

Looks like anytime fitnesss ( www.anytimefitness.com) has a gym in Kapolei on Farrington Highway not too far from Aulani. Not sure if the gym at the Marriott ko olina beach club is open to non guests. Would Aulani have arrangements with any others?-might be worth asking

As a person who trains 15-20 hours/week, tell your son he won't lose any fitness in a week if he takes it off. In fact, it will allow recovery time.

If he can't find a fitness center anywhere near he can alter his program. Or he can get strength bands and pack them.

I’d recommend getting TRX; my DH brings his every trip to Hawaii (as well as using the gym at the Marriott which is where we own). He can hook it up to a tree on the grass near the beach and you can get a full body workout with it. He also has hooked it over the door to a hotel room and used it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter