Five Mile Creek.

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We have been watching this show for the last couple of weeks and love it. This was the type of show that made the Disney channel so good back when they started.

I love this show and I think this is one of the best TV series that Disney productions ever produced. I like the place where it was shot which is in Australia. Five Mile Creek is best known for bringing a good adventure story and it has also had the main characters 0 the heroes and villains! It’s more of like a western family oriented TV series which can be compared to Bonanza and Little House on the Prairie.

This show has a powerhouse cats and my fave are Louise Claire Clark and Jay Ker. I remember Nicole Kidman was still young here she looks like a boyish type, lol! Eventhough her role is just short, I noticed her potential as a good child actress back then and never imagined that she’ll bloomed into a one great talented actress.

I love this show and I still watch this until now from the dvd boxset I purchased at yourdvdcorner.com. Definitely happy with this boxset because I think this show was well-preserved by this vendor. The complete episodes are what I really want and thankfully it’s all there. This is a good show for the whole family. I do certainly hope that Disney can produced a new show such as great as this one.

You are so right terrenceb. We have the first two seasons on VHS and have been watching them again this summer. It really was a very good family show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter