Five years ago today....

Boots

<font color=green>Smiling at you!!!</font><br><fon
......my mom died. Oh my gosh I still miss her! I never knew just how much I would. At least she doesn't hurt anymore. I only hope that she knew just how much I loved her. HUG your mother for Boots today.

I hugged my Mom extra tight today for you, Ellen. And here's a big {{{{{HUG}}}}} for you, my friend.

Oh Boots, that is so touching. Here's a {{{hug}}} for you too.

{{{HUGS}}} I'm sure she knew how much you loved her. Us mom's have a way of knowing these things.

Oh Ellen, as you know I do feel your pain... my mom will be gone 10 years this December :( {{{HUGS}}} to you, sweetie

Of course you still miss her! She was your mom. I still miss my gramma sometimes, and I was only 8 when she died. Your mom will always be with you.

Oh my gosh Boots...I'm so very sorry. I just know how much I will miss mine. I have been grieving my mother since she was diagnosed with cancer in July. I cry everyday knowing that she is slowly slipping away & knowing how very much I will miss her. There will be such a void in my heart, as I'm sure there is in yours right now. My deepest sympathy for you Boots. I just hope I can get through it when the time comes for us to go through your sorry.

{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Boots, yesterday was the 7 year anniversary of my mother's death. :( I do so know how you feel.

{{{HUGS}}} Boots. I just passed the 3 year mark of my Moms death also. I just remind myself how lucky I was to have her in my life at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss....I don't know what I'd do without my mother.....thanks for the reminder.....I'm going to call her now!

Hi Boots- I lost my mom 7 years ago next month when I was 17, I know exactly how you feel, it's so rough. I'm sure you have lots of good friends and loved ones to help you through, it always helps!

Your post brought a tear to my eye boots. I was just thinking the other day how much I miss my dad. He will be gone seven years in June. I miss him sooooo much. I know exactly how you feel. Although the pain lessens with time, it is always right there under the surface, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter