FL Keys trip

tungpo1

Golf Cart Guy
We all need to get together and do a Fl Keys trip!!! Do some fishing and partying:thumbsup2

I am up for that for sure! Gett'n moma to take that ride however is a whole different story.Love fish'n the Keys !:thumbsup2 What time'a year/month you have in mind ?

i'd love to do it as well, but it's kinda far from tamper

If the Key's had a campground where you weren't shoved in like sardines I would go but the last one I stayed at I would not be able to put my slides out...or my awning. I think it was in Fiesta Key but it was quite a while ago. Mini Lobster season is coming up here pretty quick also.

My parents go to the Keys every July and stay at Venture Out on Cudjoe Key (23 miles from Key West). I don't go because of school, but they go there and rent a pad, the place has RV pads and mobile home type things. It is directly on the water.

I'm ready anytime, we use to go almost every weekend but its been a while since we went. I know plenty of good fishing spots too, its nice when the first key (key largo) is a little over 1 hour away. My first stop on the way (Last Chance Saloon):thumbsup2

LastChance2.jpg

I think I got Y'all beat

Where exactly is "promoting quality" located :lmao: On second thought I guess that is sort of far :rotfl2:

After many like 5 cross country trips we finally got to the Grand Canyon in 2004. Been to Yellowstone, Smokies, Carlsbad, Mt. Rushmore, Black Hills, etc. but still on our list is the far North East - Niagara Falls/Main/Cape Cod camping (in the planning stages in the next three to five years), the Keys and Alaska.

Larry

PAAAALLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEE! Try getting to the keys from western Pa on a 1/4 tank of fuel!

Or Texas. But me and the DW have been wanting to go down there. The only problem is there is this one campground we like on the way down and we stop for the night. Then we don't leave until its time to go back home. Yall may have heard of it. Its pretty nice the call it Fort Wilderness. :banana:

Or Texas. But me and the DW have been wanting to go down there. The only problem is there is this one campground we like on the way down and we stop for the night. Then we don't leave until its time to go back home. Yall may have heard of it. Its pretty nice the call it Fort Wilderness. :banana:

:rotfl2:

Ha I see the light on where I've gone wrong for the last 25 years. I need to close my eyes so I don't automatically turn right onto I-4 off I-95 - hard to teach this wiley old dog tricks let alone new ones. :lmao: :cool1: :cool1: :lmao:

Larry

:rotfl2:

Ha I see the light on where I've gone wrong for the last 25 years. I need to close my eyes so I don't automatically turn right onto I-4 off I-95 - hard to teach this wiley old dog tricks let alone new ones. :lmao: :cool1: :cool1: :lmao:

Larry

It never fails I have to exit and get diesel there every time. So since where off the highway we spend the night. :lmao: You know the rest.

but still on our list is the far North East - Niagara Falls/Main/Cape Cod camping (in the planning stages in the next three to five years), the Keys and Alaska.

Larry

If you're planning on hitting Cape Cod, I'd recommend an early September weekend. The place is just crazy during the summer, and traffic is bad pretty much everywhere. Weather is usually pretty good after labor day and there is still much to do. We live a little more than an hour away and have not been in the summer in years! Only two bridges across the canal, and everyone gets to spend some quality time there (hours at a time even) during the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter