FL Theme Park Select Date Navigation

AllthingsDisMom

These moments you can never get back...
Are there any FL residents here that have the theme park select pass? Trying to stay around $100 month budget four our family of four; me and three kids (minus dad, works weekends and not fan. He would go with us if money were no object though lol. Maybe someday we can all enjoy together.)

My work schedule is the typical M-F 8-5 office life, kids all go to public school. I get some personal and vacation time I like to save for emergencies but willing to do one day to experience HS Galaxy’s Edge and TS Land.

Do any TPS AP FL Passholders find it difficult to navigate the black out dates? I don’t mind putting a little extra effort into planning especially since we have the option to go at least one day every weekend (except holiday Nov-Dec time).

Since my son is now five and we have to purchase his ticket (not like when we enjoyed the luxury of Gold AP in 2016!), I want to try and stay in the $100/month range.

Anyway let me know anyone’s experience with this pass, thanks Dis Fam!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter