Flamesuit Reqd:Free-For-All: (was: "SAB Test thread", "Help please", "Test.

Kevin,

This has been the case for a while. When a post has been in place for some period of time, it can't be deleted. Think of it as a feature rather than a bug.

Period of time? It was all of less than 10 minutes.
It even had no replies at the time.

All's not lost. I'll just do my testing in this one now.
I changed the &#91code] to &#91quote] above. That was one long line up there :)

Thanks Bob. I need to get some sleep now. Until tomorrow.

Yea, I use the term "some period of time" as I don't know how long it is. Doesn't seem to matter if there are any replies or if it has been edited. At some point, it gets locked in place and I agree, it doesn't seem to take long.

It's a "feature" that even the moderators have to deal with guys! :eek:

That is interesting Chris. I thought the force was strong with you, my son. I now sense the disturbance in the force.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>

Not at all Mr. Bay...

If you like broccoli, asparagus, or brussell sprouts, please feel free to test away! ;) :D :p

An ominous tone to that last statement! :(

ChrisC and SAB stand back to back, pistols raised.

The instructions are given, "Gentlemen (the term is open to interpretation), on my count you will take ten paces. At the count of 10 you will turn and fire."

The count begins... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ..........

<EMBED src="http://www.geocities.com/kevg99_2000/TOYLASER.wav" HIDDEN=TRUE autostart=TRUE height=0 width=0></embed>

Thanks BB for the use of your Buzz Lightyear Laser.

(MaryJo. There's sound in this post. I'll translate it for you)

Code:
Tew, Tew, Tew.

Having been earned the tile "Galatic Hero" many times over on Buzz, you can all rest assured I was able to zap Mr. Bay right square in the... uh.... ummm... right in the... errr... well...

;)

I'm so glad to see you guys are still here, crazy as ever.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Hi Lisa! Welcome back.

You might want to put on a flac jacket if you are checking these threads. You never know what might come up.

LISA DUCK!!!!!!
<EMBED src="http://www.geocities.com/kevg99_2000/TOYLASER.wav" HIDDEN=TRUE autostart=TRUE height=0 width=0 volume="150"></embed>

(SAB fires at Chris found sneaking around the corner) :)

okay...who can I e-mail some dolls to?? I'm going nuts not being able to upload anything today..Grrrr.

<font size="7"><font face="FlamencoD"><font color=#0033FF>W<font color=#0033FF>e<font color=#0066FF>lc<font color=#0066FF>o<font color=#0099FF>me<font color=#0099FF>..<font color=#00CCFF>B<font color=#00CCFF>a<font color=#00FFFF>ck<font color=#00FFFF>..<font color=#00CCFF>L<font color=#0099FF>I<font color=#0066FF>S<font color=#0033FF>A<font color=#0033FF>!</font></font></font></font>

Why don't you send them to EviL 1 Wishy, now that Lisa is back I would assume that he/she is looking for something to do.

BAAAaahahahahahahahahaaaa!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter