Flat Rate Envelope Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

Mailed mine :-) Expected Thursday!!!:rainbow:

It arrived today! (not flat rate though....cost you more to send it priority in a not flat rate envelope ;) )

Great package! Lots of things for scrap booking.....and I am way behind on my Disney trips :eek:
I got great Disney stickers and blings.
Card stock small pieces. Great for the Cricut!
"N" note cards
"N" ornament
pink with white dots socks
dark chocolate bar....yum. It's going to the movie with me tomorrow

Thank you for the great package, Stacey.

I got my package too from corey! Thank so much! It's perfect for me :)
I received 3 packages of disney/ mickey themed paper for scrapbooking, mickey brads, starburst jellybeans, a gold cat(?) some really neat sticker liners that came in a tin can (not really sure what to call them sorry! But I love them!)
Thanks again :)

It arrived today! (not flat rate though....cost you more to send it priority in a not flat rate envelope ;) )

Great package! Lots of things for scrap booking.....and I am way behind on my Disney trips :eek:
I got great Disney stickers and blings.
Card stock small pieces. Great for the Cricut!
"N" note cards
"N" ornament
pink with white dots socks
dark chocolate bar....yum. It's going to the movie with me tomorrow

Thank you for the great package, Stacey.
Glad it arrived and you liked everything!!! I didn't realize I'd used a priority instead of flat rate envelope. Silly me:joker:

I guess I'm just happy it got their safe and sound. :-) I'll have to make sure I pay better attention to which envelope I grab next time :-)

Enjoy your goodies!!!! :rainbow:

I got my package too from corey! Thank so much! It's perfect for me :)
I received 3 packages of disney/ mickey themed paper for scrapbooking, mickey brads, starburst jellybeans, a gold cat(?) some really neat sticker liners that came in a tin can (not really sure what to call them sorry! But I love them!)
Thanks again :)

I'm glad it got to you quickly! But I forgot to put the card in. Sorry!

Patsy, did your package arrive? It says the delivery date was April 9th but it also says its still in transit and haven't been updated since April 9th. Here's the tracking number.

Tracking Number: 9405903699300394210679

Received my package from Bridgette. Thank you!!! I am at work and was only able to skim through it. When I get home I will look through all of my goodies and report back in about what I got. Thank you so much! :-)

I finally had a chance to look at all my goodies! Thank you so much Bridgette!!!:-) I got:
A Disney Princess WORDsearch book
A Cinderella mini coloring book with stickers and crayons.
A pair of socks
A package of Cadbury Mini eggs
A mini chalkboard
Wood chalkboard clips
Chalkboard labels
Chalkboard tags
Chalkboard marker

What a great package! Thank you so much! :-)

I finally had a chance to look at all my goodies! Thank you so much Bridgette!!!:-) I got:
A Disney Princess WORDsearch book
A Cinderella mini coloring book with stickers and crayons.
A pair of socks
A package of Cadbury Mini eggs
A mini chalkboard
Wood chalkboard clips
Chalkboard labels
Chalkboard tags
Chalkboard marker

What a great package! Thank you so much! :-)

Yay!! Im so glad you got it and love it! :)

And I had gotten mines from Jean! So this completes our flat rate envelope exchange!!! I am ready for another round hehe.

Thank you Jean for all of my goodies! Love all the shades of blue card stock, the memo pad, sachet, .... what a fun envelope!!!

And I had gotten mines from Jean! So this completes our flat rate envelope exchange!!! I am ready for another round hehe.

Thank you Jean for all of my goodies! Love all the shades of blue card stock, the memo pad, sachet, .... what a fun envelope!!!

You are welcome. I'm so glad it was there at the post office waiting for you to pick up. Hopefully you can use these items when doing all your projects. Have a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter