~Flat Rate Exchange~COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for your pals info. The send by date is Tuesday Jan. 20th. Please post here once you have mailed off your exchange, and as you receive them. Please also pm me your tracking/d.c. numbers. Have fun!

Last edited:
I got my name, will have to mail out this weekend!

I think I have mail at home!! Saw it on the piano, but didn't have a chance to open it - on my way to Treys ball game. I'll post tonight.

I got to the post office before closing today! My package is on the way!

A BIG thank you to LuvDisney1975 for my package! Love my getting ready for Disney items!!!
Samantha tried to confiscate my Princess pen, Mickey lanyard and Frozen luggage tag. But I took them back. Lol
We put the Disney dry erase board on the fridge and put 43 on it for our Disney countdown.
And I love my survival kit. They will be much needed.
Cute bag you packaged it in. Love it all!!
Thank you!!

A BIG thank you to LuvDisney1975 for my package! Love my getting ready for Disney items!!!
Samantha tried to confiscate my Princess pen, Mickey lanyard and Frozen luggage tag. But I took them back. Lol
We put the Disney dry erase board on the fridge and put 43 on it for our Disney countdown.
And I love my survival kit. They will be much needed.
Cute bag you packaged it in. Love it all!!
Thank you!!

You a very welcome!!!!!:banana: I'm glad you liked everything. There is nothing (well ALMOST nothing) as exciting as getting ready for a Disney trip!!!! Yay!!!:wizard: I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!!!!! 43 days!!:cool1:

My friend in Florida notified me last night that I had a package arrive! So I asked her to open it for me. :)

THank you LUVDisney1975 for the cowboy boot keychain, horse magnet, and the beautiful horse painting! Carol sent me a picture of it all. It's all very lovely!

I have everything purchased. My first order of business after lunch next Wednesday will be to head to the local post office and send out my package!

My friend in Florida notified me last night that I had a package arrive! So I asked her to open it for me. :) THank you LUVDisney1975 for the cowboy boot keychain, horse magnet, and the beautiful horse painting! Carol sent me a picture of it all. It's all very lovely!

Your welcome!!! Horses are such beautiful animals. I'm so glad you liked everything and that you didn't have to wait until next week to see them :-) I hope you have a great vacation!!!!!

Thank you very much gymbomom for my package!!!! I got Winnie the Pooh fuzzy socks, a book, truffles, valentine tissues, and some cute Valentine Disney stickers. I'll put on my fuzzy socks, eat chocolate, and read my book. Are the tissues because the book is going to make me cry? :-D Sounds like a nice evening at home. Thank you!!!!!

Thank you so much Lynne for my package!!!! I love my Disney themed items!!!:smickey: I got Mickey valentine's, Minnie tablecloth, Princess stickers, Minnie Mouse bracelet, Mickey & Minnie figures, and a super cute Minnie tin with matching pencil, pencil sharpener, eraser, ruler, and a princess bookmark. I love it!!! Thank you!!!! I hope you are having a great time in Florida!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter