• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flavors of popcorn you can refill bucket with

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I searched and did’t find any current information. What popcorn flavors are available in the parks with the refillable bucket and where are they. I’ve only ever found the butter. I saw on YouTube that there are different flavors in Star Wars land but never hear if they are for the bucket or if you have to buy it separate.
Thanks

I searched and did’t find any current information. What popcorn flavors are available in the parks with the refillable bucket and where are they. I’ve only ever found the butter. I saw on YouTube that there are different flavors in Star Wars land but never hear if they are for the bucket or if you have to buy it separate.
Thanks
I don’t think the specialty Star Wars ones are available for refills (I could be wrong) in Epcot they normally have Maple popcorn in Canada and Buffalo, Cheddar, and something else over by imagination

I don’t think the specialty Star Wars ones are available for refills (I could be wrong) in Epcot they normally have Maple popcorn in Canada and Buffalo, Cheddar, and something else over by imagination
The maple is really good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter