• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flex Passes Purchased at Seaworld

asp62

Earning My Ears
To save everyone the hassle we had with our Flex Passes. We used our Marriott Points to obtain certificates for Orlando Flex Passes. First, Seaworld refused to honor our certificates, told us we had to redeem these at Universal, clearly stated it would be honored at all parks. Finally an employee sitting outside customer service heard our problems and took care of the matter herself (we were a party of 8 and 4 had already gone into the Park).

Day 2, we arrive at IOA only to find our Flex Passes invalid, told to go wait in line at CS and they would help us. We start talking to people waiting in line and find out...90% of the people in line had their Flex Passes Issued at Seaworld. I would guess that there were approximately 50 people ( as the group in front of us was a group of 20). All Universal could do was issue us a 4 day pass, good for IOA, US, CW and WW, unlimited admission and we needed to return to Seaworld to get our Flex Passes reissued. MY DH left the park early to return to Seaworld, got new Flex Passes....

DAY 3...Passes again did not work. Since we had our Universal Passes, we gained entry, went to CS and explained all we had gone through. They reissued Flex Passes and gave us passes for unlimited Express Passes for the day. Seaworld offered us nothing for all our troubles.

FYI...please either purchase your Flex Passes through one of the discounters that have been recommended through this message board or only purchase at Universal. We were told on Day 3, that this is a common occurance with Flex passes purchased at Seaworld.

Could you give me information on flex passes? We're going to Universal/IOA and Seaworld in August and need to figure out the best pass for us. Any help you could give me would be much appreciated!!

The flex passes are wonderful and we enjoyed the flexibility. It was nice to have the option of returning to Seaworld only to see the night time Shamu show, without having to spend the day there.

It was hot during our stay and on one of our trips to IOA we packed up swimsuit and towels and after a morning of fun at the park we headed over to Wet and Wild to cool off.

I got the information off one of the boards here regarding the discount flex passes. My friend ordered them for her family and had no trouble receiving them or using them. I wish I had marked where I got her the information.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but keep looking through the boards and I will too...if I find the information I will post here.

Could you tell me about Wet N Wild. We have never been there, but love both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. How does it compare to them? Will my 9 yr old son enjoy it? How far from IOA is it located and do they have a shuttle? Sorry for all of the questions, this is our first non-dis vacation!

I haven't been to Wet N Wild, but I would say that it's about 1 mile away from Universal (if that). Onsite resort guests can ride a free shuttle to Wet N Wild.

I went to Wet n Wild back in the dark ages.. (1988!)

THey do have a website, It think its www.wetnwild.com
I've never been to the Disney water parks (my kids were always too little).

They had some neat things then, and now as well. Since we are getting Flex Tickets its included in our price, so we are going in August.. There is not as nice themeing but the rides/slides look like fun though.

The things i have heard are get there early, and use lots of sunscreen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter