• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Flight of Passage fastpass,still hard to get early on a trip?

Just tried this morning at my 60 day mark: No FOP FP availability for my 60+1 or 60+2... If you can, plan for your Animal Kingdom day to be later in your vacation. Those were the only days that worked for my plans, so it looks like I'll be rope-dropping it.

3 trips so far since Pandora opened and we have only been able to get a FP for FoP toward the end of the week, usually 60 +4 or more.
Or try at the end of the day. We have had success riding close to closing with lines of 15-30 minutes.

For everyone having trouble getting a FP for Flight of Passage, I heard they added more FPs. I went to check and I just got one!! And for an afternoon time!!!! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter