Flight of Passage non-ikran ride possibilities?

nasmith

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the non-Ikran sitting arrangement for Flight of Passage? I've heard there is one. I'll be travelling with someone 6'4" who has very limited bend in his legs ( knees are permanently locked). Trying to figure out if this ride is a possibility for us or not..... Also Tron??

"Avatar Flight of Passage, as it requires you to mount a seat like a motorcycle with leg restraints at each calf for safety; there are no alternative seat configurations."

TRON does, it is a bench seat at the back of a couple trains. I have been in that seat several times. You just tell them at loading you will need that seat.

PLAN DISNEY Alternative Seats

⬆️⬆️

"Avatar Flight of Passage, as it requires you to mount a seat like a motorcycle with leg restraints at each calf for safety; there are no alternative seat configurations."

TRON does, it is a bench seat at the back of a couple trains. I have been in that seat several times. You just tell them at loading you will need that seat.

PLAN DISNEY Alternative Seats

⬆️⬆️
This ⬆️⬆️
TRON has alternative seating.
Flight of Passage (unfortunately) does not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter