Flight option question!

We’ve flown into LAX twice. One from FLL direct. We decided to stop in DL for a few days before going home to Vancouver. Then in May we went from Yvr to LAX. Via Alaska Airlines. Changed in SeaTac. For LAX flight. No probs either time.
One think I found was flying into lax was a lot cheaper.

Sometimes I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to air fare costs. I've seen flights where it's cheaper from Victoria connecting through Vancouver to LAX than just the direct leg portion from Vancouver (same flight portion).

Totally! When we flew to MCO earlier this year, at one point the flight segment from YVR - MCO through YYZ was more expensive just leaving from Vancouver rather than connecting from PG

We fly YYC>YVR>SNA all the time and love it. Customs in YVR is a breeze and we always have breakfast at the Canucks Bar next to our departure gate (I highly recommend their eggs Benedict). I've flown direct to LAX but we always pick the SNA flight now.

What I never understand, is if I were to fly to Vancouver to visit DH's cousin, the flight would be a high cost. But my one way flight to SNR, stopping in Vancouver? $300!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter