Flights booked for 2017 - bargain with BA flight + Car £770 saving!

zippy99

DIS Veteran
We missed our Florida trip in 2016 as I went to Australia to see my brother - but we took the opportunity to reserve onsite accommodation earlier in the year for Aug/Sep 2017 with free DDP, Memory Maker and $200 gift card. Overjoyed to see Food & Wine will be starting early next year!

Just recently I started to look at our flights 29th Aug - 12th Sep, whilst messing about at lunch the other day i stumbled upon direct flights from Gatwick to MCO for just £470 pp ( we are 4 adults now) ... better still this was inclusive of car hire and could be secured for a £300 deposit.

Out of curiosity, prior to booking i looked at the flight only price and it was £770 more!!!

I looked today and it is the same - so anyone else looking for this time maybe worth checking BA Flight + Car prices as they are significantly less than flight only.

This will be our 9th time travelling to Orlando and I think this must be one of the best prices we have ever managed to get.

Whilst i use to enjoy all the planning - my Daughter is now 19 and has taken over... I just pay! She is even off on her first Disney trip to Paris with friends in February.

Excited to know that after a two year break we will be heading back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter