Flights of Passage Fast Pass

Not something to count on, but my family of 4 was able to get a same day fast pass. I was adjusting my fast passes around 10 AM last Saturday and happened to see a few for FOP had opened up. We were able to get 4 for that afternoon, 3 for 3:30 and 1 for 3:55 :) So if you don't get one don't give up!

Not something to count on, but my family of 4 was able to get a same day fast pass. I was adjusting my fast passes around 10 AM last Saturday and happened to see a few for FOP had opened up. We were able to get 4 for that afternoon, 3 for 3:30 and 1 for 3:55 :) So if you don't get one don't give up!

Thanks for the hope!! This helps :)

Yep. We're here now, and we stay offsite, so we can only book 30 days out. I had given up all hope of getting a FP+ for FOP. However, one night as we were just sitting around relaxing for the night, I was hitting refresh on MDE over and over and over. Guess what...a FOP FP+ popped up for the next afternoon. Score!!! It was pure luck, but it can happen. So glad it did, what a cool ride!

Had my 60 day out last week for our 5 day trip (party of 3).

Was able to get FOP on day 3 @ 12:20pm. I checked all days and couldn't find an earlier time.

Surprisingly, Frozen was harder to get! Granted it was our 2nd day (first day, no parks) but it wasn't open until a few hours after booking opened up. Idk if it was a glitch in the system, but that surprised me.

We got our 60-day mark last Tuesday. Looked for FoP at 6th day of our stay and all times were available.

Today I can find FP+ for Sept 15th from 4:25pm through 7:00pm just by checking the website.

Probably if you keep refreshing you can find at an earlier day of your stay.

Had my 60 day out last week for our 5 day trip (party of 3).

Was able to get FOP on day 3 @ 12:20pm. I checked all days and couldn't find an earlier time.

Surprisingly, Frozen was harder to get! Granted it was our 2nd day (first day, no parks) but it wasn't open until a few hours after booking opened up. Idk if it was a glitch in the system, but that surprised me.
Similar scenario here. We are staying 5 nights and could only get one for day 4, afternoon. I'm hoping to go early one other day and ride it first thing. Hopefully the EMH and lower crowds in September make it an easy experience.

It seemed to me that the hardest days to get FOP FP for me were those with EMH in AM. I'm thinking a lot of people are trying to get FP and then hit NRJ during the magic hours. So planning your AK day on a non-magic hour morning may help you too.

I booked mine for day 68 with no issues.

Up to day 63 was fully booked. There were evening options on day 64 IIRC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter