Loew's Hotels
Seaworld and Discovery Cove
Wyndham Palace
Wyndham Resort
Westgate Resorts
Universal Orlando Resort
Marriott
Starwood Resorts

And. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . no mention of WDW other than the Dolphin ansd Swan.

It seems it was all around them but not for them.

"Employers were invited to submit entry forms that listprograms and policies regarding work/life benefits." I guess they chose not to respond.

WDW was not listed last year either. In order to be considered, companies had to submit an application, and an explanation of what they do that fits into certain categories. Al Weiss explained after last year, that WDW did not even apply, as the Walt Disney Company is working on this issue as a whole Company, instead of the individual divisions. The Walt Disney Company is working towards more national recognition as a whole for what it is doing for families, especailly through the DisneyHand program. Though I am sure had the company applied, they would have been on the list. Many of the benefits cited for the top ten companies are offered by WDW.
In fact, tomorrow the first of two beautiful new childcare centers will open. These new centers are state of the art, and offer extended hours (I believe somewhere between 14 to 18 hours a day) and 7 day a week availibilty. This is an amazing addition for parents who for the most part don't work the traditional 9-5 Monday through Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter