• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Project

I will be there but not thrilled with the pins. I am a Figment fan and there aren't many Figment pins. :confused3 Penny

I will be there but not thrilled with the pins. I am a Figment fan and there aren't many Figment pins. :confused3 Penny

You are a master of understatement! There's only 1 (count 'em 1) Figment pin. This is the first time I'll be at an event and not spending over $1,000.

I know, I just double checked this morning because I couldn't believe there would be only 1:scared1: pin. Someone asked me to pick up the large framed one and some other stuff so I will spend over $400 and get the figment gwp pin. But not happy:sad1: Penny

xD At least they have a figment pin! LOL. I'm a Stitch collector along with my dad. And while we both will be attending, there is no Stitch pin at all as far as it seems which is disappointing to us both.

-Stitchco :stitch:

Hoping to go.

I too love figment pins, but figment and stitch don't fit the nostaligic theme they are going for. Figment could fit into the early years of Epcot, but stitch came way too late so I understand why they are missing.

I actually like alot of the nostalgia pins.

Have to figure out how to pay for this, but a quick trip to the world may be in order.

That may be but they could've since we are all traveling back in time, Stitch could've come back with us with a few other characters not from that time to see opening day and such.

-Stitchco :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter