Florida Resident Discount

israelp

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

Not exactly new to the boards, but it is my first time posting.

We are holding a family reunion the first weekend in December and since we are all FL residents (from different parts of the state) the question keeps coming up if Disney is offering a discount. We will be there for 4 days if that makes a difference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Disney was offering several different Florida Resident discounts for lodging. You should look at Mousesavers.com for the discount codes.

Good luck!

If you want room discounts call Disney and ask for florida resident discounts. If you are looking for passes, there aren't any right now. You can purchase the Seasonal Florida Pass. Which is good for 1 year except the week of Xmas, Easter week and from the second week in June until the second week of August. The cost is $186 (approx) with tax That is about the same as a 4 day pass and it's your best bargain.

I agree with Josierac. The Florida Resident Seasonal Pass is cheaper than a four day park hopper by approximately $14. If you're a DC member, you save even more. Your year starts counting down the day you first use it, and it allows you to park hop. You can buy them at TDS or at WDW. Once at WDW you have to visit guest relations (at any of the major parks). There they will ask to see Florida IDs for everyone over 15 and your pass will be activated. Actually, you will exchange the bright green "certificate" for your pass. Prices are the same at TDS and WDW.

Last we heard, the All-Star resorts were offering Florida resident rates at $49 a night. Other resorts had specials as well. Good luck and have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter