• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Towncar Services

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
We have used Tony Hinds in the past, but looking at using Florida Towncar for our trip. Anyone here use them before? Their return rates are $115, which is the cheapest I found online. Tony is $180 and Tiffany Towncar is $185.

Hello!
I’ve just booked them for our trip to Royal Pacific Resort in a few weeks. I've used Tiffany Town Car (in the past) but saw this company recommended in Birnbaum‘s Disney book so we thought let’s give them a try.
Used them in 2018 ( twice) and had no issues. Have a fantastic trip!
:flower:Brenda

Last edited:
We have used Orlando Transfer twice and were really happy and I have 4 trips booked with them over the next few months. Pricing is like $175 return from the Airport to Disney hotel I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter