Floridays vs onsite?

Which is worse?

• Total voters
Driving to the parks doesn't bother us at all. We usually drive even when staying onsite. However, given it's your first trip, I might would stay onsite for the "magic". Gah, I can't believe I'm even saying that. Or if you do stay onsite, I would maybe look at Bonnet Creek to be a bit closer. I'm a money girl though, and that $1200 savings is sure tempting. Are yall set on Animal Kingdom Lodge? What about a moderate for your first visit? Save a little money, get that "bubble" vibe.

We sleep fine in one room, especially in a moderate with the pull down sleeper. My DD11 likes that. My son is 9. Our main issue is bathrooms but it doesn't make or break.

So we were onsite people for quite a few trips, and have now done 2 offsite. It's a tossup as to what we prefer. We like saving money and space and don't mind driving. However, there is something magical about the Disney resorts that we enjoy. For us, its the theming and pools and pool activities. We really enjoy that.

I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a split stay between offsite and onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter