Flo's Diner Dancing?

HYoung

Earning My Ears
Hi cars land wasn't open yet when I was there last in 2011. My twin was there this weekend said there were all these people old and young dancing in 50's attire at Flo's Diner. They weren't employees. Anyone know about this. We are going in January with my twin babies and are big 50's fans should I pack our poodle skirts lol?

They have a performance in the street near Flo's with cars and dancers. I'm not sure if there is a set schedule of times, but we saw it in the evening before we ate dinner at Flo's.

Yeah, the only dancing I know of at Flo's is DJ's Dance Party. DJ (the car with all the neon and the giant speakers in back) drives out and some cast members in 50's waitress outfits come out of Flos. They dance and get the crowd dancing with them.

Maybe there was a group meetup of some kind of 50's fans? I don't think it's something that normally happens.

Thanks, yeah I asked her if it was the driving dj thing she said no. They were Park guests swing dancing and stuff in diner. Must have been a meet up or something.

I think there was "Jitterbuggin in the Park" this last weekend and they were having a meet up at Flo's. So that may have been what it was.

When we were there last October we saw the dance party. They bring out this little tiny car with neon lights and big huge speakers. The dancers all had on poodle skirts and wore their hair 50's style. However the music is not at all from the 50's more like pop/top40 they grab people from the crowd and dance. My DD8 was too tired to dance but it was really fun watching. Enjoy your trip!

oops i posted before i saw you said what i was talking about wasn't it. Sorry.

I believe there was a recent "Swing Dance Flash Mob" at one of the parks. Sounds like this might have been it! If so, it would be a one-time event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter