Flower and Garden Festival?

We really love all the topiaries and flowers and had some good foods. There were some duds we tried but there were some bright spots. Oddly enough the spicy hot dog at pineapple promenade, also there, the violet lemonade. We also liked the fruit loop shake and avocado toast at sunshine griddle. We skipped around a lot and we were just so full and sweaty that it was hard to stuff our faces but I am always willing to try stuff I ordinarily wouldn't since it's not a full meal and we usually share/mix and match.

Frushi. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did! The violet lemonade was good too. Otherwise everything else I could try was kidna meh

For anyone that has gone recently, are all the flowers and topiaries still beautiful? We had to cancel our Anniversary trip the first weekend of May because I fell and broke my arm. Rescheduled for 4th of July weekend and I know that's the last weekend of the festival. Was wondering if some things are already removed or some things may not be as brilliant now? TIA!

We found the best food to be hidden back in the World Showplace tent.

festival-offerings-world-showplace-2021-epcot-flower-and-garden-festival.jpg

I really enjoyed the frushi- wish I could get more of it somewhere close to home. My wife and I really liked the fried cinnamon roll bites at sunshine griddle- but we really really love cinnamon flavored anything. The seared salmon with farro risotto we thought was very tasty at flavor full kitchen. The mini funnel cake had great flavor with its lemon cheesecake ice cream. Frozen lemonade with moonshine and the pink lemonade hard cider both in world showplace.

• By Test track
    • Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
    • Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise
    • Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
  • Mexico
    • Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano
These were so good we went back multiple times for them

Crispy fired pork belly and lobster salad at Citrus Blossom, Brisket Sliders at Festival Favorites. Skip the fried green tomatoes there-loved them last year, awful this year. Loved the street corn in Trowel and Trellis, but after the crispy pork belly ,and brisket sliders, we thought the Korean "short ribs" everyone was raving about were kind of meh- Also the fruishi wasn't as good to us as usual.

I really like the butterfly house and I think it's worth checking out. I wish they'd make it a permanent thing as opposed to it only being there during the festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter