Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchen menus

They just released DCA's Food and Wine Festival menus today, and that starts next Friday, 2/28. I would expect the F&G menus to be released in a few days, next Wednesday. That's if they follow the same 1 week ahead.

They just released DCA's Food and Wine Festival menus today, and that starts next Friday, 2/28. I would expect the F&G menus to be released in a few days, next Wednesday. That's if they follow the same 1 week ahead.

I was pissed off when I saw that because I’m on DFB’s email list and when I saw a gmail notification on my phone yelling about menus being released I got all excited only to open it and see it was DCA. Whomp whomp.

I was pissed off when I saw that because I’m on DFB’s email list and when I saw a gmail notification on my phone yelling about menus being released I got all excited only to open it and see it was DCA. Whomp whomp.

They got me twice! Once on FB and then later, when I saw the email. 🤨

Yes, I am irritated (first world problems, I know) that we don't have the menus yet! C'mon Disney!

Ok, I am taking my "yay" back because I'm only counting 6 gluten free items on the whole menu.

I'm going back to count again and hope it's a mistake.

Or wait until the app updates with the menus so I can use the filter for gluten free items.

that is what i saw also when it came to gluten free items i think plant base is the new gluten free and the mixed buttermilk cake is not gluten free any more well i want to so yay but i also want to say boo

So happy they are finally out! some of my faves are definitely back and I’m looking forward to checking out the new Magnolia Terrace booth! I’d try every single thing there. Fleur de Lys has my favorite La Vie en Rose slushee... and goat cheese tart... yippee!! The cider flight at Refreshment Outpost looks good, too.

that is what i saw also when it came to gluten free items i think plant base is the new gluten free and the mixed buttermilk cake is not gluten free any more well i want to so yay but i also want to say boo

In 2016 there were 10 gluten free dishes and 18 vegetarian dishes. That year had two of my favorites: Jerk Spiced Grouper and Shrimp and Grits.

In 2017 there were 7 gluten free items and 22 vegetarian items.

In 2018 there were 7 gluten free items with 14 vegetarian items.

Last year (2019) had 11 gluten free items and 10 vegetarian items.

Now for 2020 it looks like only 6 gluten free items this year, which is very disappointing. I didn't count the vegetarian items yet for this year.

I know that the lifestyle choice of eating vegetarian is trendy now and newly promoted as "plant based", but for those of us who have to eat gluten free by medical necessity it's a real bummer to see so few options. I'm glad I made a lunch reservation at Biergarten for our trip because there's not a lot of choices for me.

yes i was right last year's menu had a lot more even with the new booth this year it seems all the menus are smaller. I'm gluten free also so i was sad plus i thought you could get dole whip in epcot anyway. Also is the fruit sushi gluten free or not every year that question is asked and someone reads the book about it and it ends up being gluten free why don't they mark it.

So the entire booth near the America pavilion is just gone?? The one with the really yummy slider and chocolate cake with bourbon caramel? I was so hoping to have both again this year! :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter