Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you up to date on all the Denise crap?
I saw what she said on the show, then I did see Anita's post. That's nuts. So she lied??

I just called Alyssa in sick from school, we're going shopping, to lunch and to see some Christmas decorations :yay: :yay:

I'll see you all later ! have a great day !!!
That's cool! I bet she's thrilled. Adam is still in CA. LOL He wanted to stay and visit with everyone and since there was only 2 days of school to come back to, I said ok.

Of course, now I have to find out when and how we are going to get him back home!!! :eek: :rotfl2:
Have an awesome day with Alyssa.

Hi everyone :banana:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think I'm going to actually be caught up today for a while, shhhh, don't tell the bosses, they will find something else for me to do ;)
Hi Tammy!! I miss you. I'm glad to hear you are finally going to get some breathing room. :hug:

Hi Beth!

Are you bored? It took me a minute to figure out what happened to our thread....:lmao:

Missy in honor of your dedication to posting smileys and those beautiful flowers, I made a little change.....:rolleyes1

I couldn't resist. I think we all look forward to seeing those flowers greet us now. :goodvibes

I only skimmed last night, but did I see that your leaving town for a week?? If If I read that right, then I just wanted to say have a wonderful time. We'll miss you.

Hi Beth!

Are you bored? It took me a minute to figure out what happened to our thread....:lmao:
Hey! LOL See my other post. :rotfl2: Maybe I'm bored or maybe it's lack of sleep, but it just seemed to fit. ;)
Of course now you've got to keep it up. LOL

I hate to post and run, but I'm supposed to be on my way out to Target and the grocery store. We have no food and one of Ruben's old friends gave us a gift card for me to go buy some toys for the kids from her.

So I'd better get going. Just had to say hello. Have a good day everyone. Hopefully I'll catch some of you later! :)

Missy in honor of your dedication to posting smileys and those beautiful flowers, I made a little change.....:rolleyes1

I couldn't resist. I think we all look forward to seeing those flowers greet us now. :goodvibes

I only skimmed last night, but did I see that your leaving town for a week?? If If I read that right, then I just wanted to say have a wonderful time. We'll miss you.

Wow--I'm honored!

Yes, we leave tomorrow. I won't be back until Dec. 27th. So no flowers for a while. But someone else can post smilies!

I'm looking forward to it. I will miss all of you, but I can't wait to see my family.

birthday flowers, but very pretty:
MBQbdayceleb_hbv_l.jpg

Becky, those pictures were too cute, what adorable kids you have!

Wendy, hope your DH gets you what you asked for!

Missy, sounds like you are ready and you got lots of yummy gifts!!

Evening ladies!

I was supposed to take the kids to see Santa this morning. But as I was curling Jessica's 30 pounds of hair:rotfl: Mike comes in and tells me Jonathan is getting sick. :guilty:

Luckily he seems fine now, maybe it was just something he ate. But we didn't get out all day.

So I am getting a little stressed about everything I have to do by Saturday morning. Hopefully I will be able to take the kids tomorrow.

Thanks Jenna.

I hope your kids are feeling better and you made it to go visit Santa today.

Just think, after tomorrow, you guys won't be seeing me for almost a week!

I hope you have lots of fun with your family and all of your holiday celebrations.:goodvibes

Becky, your kids are adorable! I hope you were able to use one of them for cards or something. Thanks for sharing those with us.

Not sure what I'm going to do with them. The prices were a bit more than I was expecting so I don't think I'll be able to use it as a Christmas card, which is what I've been waiting for. Bummer.

Tyrone was Santa today for a group of kids at an elementary school. About 90 kids from my son's HS went to the elementary school to spend time with the kids and have lunch. Later this afternoon I went to the bookstore at Tyrone's school to do some Christmas shopping and saw one of his teachers there. Coach Cole was telling me what a great job Tyrone did interacting with all the kids. Had them each come up and sit on his lap and did the whole Santa thing. One of the kids in the class has been unable to go to school due to having Leukemia so the elementary school principal, Coach Cole and "Santa" went to the kid's house to deliver his present. :goodvibes

awwwwww......that is so sweet :goodvibes

That sounds like a really, really great trip! Let me know how the movie is.

Can we come to your family's house? It sounds much saner than mine!:rotfl:

Sounds a lot saner than mine too. Missy, tell them to make room for your new family ;) :thumbsup2

Yes, I feel the Christmas spirit coming on. Just a little while ago Mark and I were discussing buying a tree...

I bought one today. A fake one :sad2: I am so anti fake tree, I can't believe I did this. But where we live right now it is a huge pain to have a real one (but we have for five years, so :confused3 :confused3 ) Whatever. My goal is to use it this year and let the kids have it next year

We are going to Dallas where my mother and sister's and their families are.

I am looking forward to seeing my sisters. But some issues have cropped up this last week with my mom, so we may be staying in a hotel. :rolleyes:

How about you? What are your plans Christine?

Maybe it will be better for your sanity to be in a hotel anyhow. I think if we ever moved far away that is how we would do it too. It would be nice to be able to come back to your own space and relax at the end of the day. I hope the issues aren't anything major though :hug: What is it with moms and issues right before Christmas though :confused: :confused:

When it is up and decorated you will be the first to know!

Sorry to hear that there are issues. :hug: If a hotel saves your sanity, by all means, pack your travel bar with cranberry mojito fixins and check in!

We will be here in Cincinnati. Mark and Tyrone and I usually go downtown to see all the displays then go to a Japanese steakhouse for a late lunch. The Japanese steakhouse is a tradition from my girlhood. My dad used to take my sister and I shopping on Christmas Eve (maybe that is why I wait so long...it is in my blood!) then out to a Japanese place for lunch. My dad is long gone, but my sister also goes out with her husband and son for Japanese on Christmas Eve.

Anyway, later on we willhead out to midnight mass, which is beautiful at our church. Our church sits on top of a hill overlooking the city, so it is quite a site looking down at all the lights.

After mass we usually open gifts. We never get to bed before 4 or 5. One year I remember it was 6! We'll get some sleep, then head over to spend the afternoon with Jan & Eric and the kids. I bought some stuff to make breakfast, but that will depend on when we get up.

My cousin Maureen is having all the cousins, aunts, uncles, etc to her house in Connecticut on 12/29. So far, I plan to drive out for that.

That sounds really nice and relaxing

Where in CT will you be?

My kids have been off all week, and Mike has really been taking the time to play with them every night.

It has been nice because he is usually so busy.

That is really nice that he has had all that extra time to spend with them. Ryan has tomorrow off and then he doesn't go back to work until Wednesday night, so I plan to pawn the kids off on him a lot. Tomorrow morning I am going to go out and try to finish off my shopping. I was in WalMart today to buy kitty litter and the place was nutso at 9 am. Tomorrow in the mall should be :scared1:

I think I get it from hanging around here so much. Seems like Missy and I are the only ones who won't be going "Wii Wii Wii all the way home" ! :laughing:

Poor Mark. I think I was half kidding when I said it. But when I came in the study a while later he was looking at game sites on the computer and clicked it off while yelling "Hey, don't be looking at what I'm doing!" And the poor guy is so clueless about shopping, he probably has no idea about all the drama involved in getting one right now! I will have to tell him later I was only kidding!

nah, we're not getting one either.

Too funny about him looking, you will definitely have to tell him you were kidding, although I would laugh so hard if after everyone going nuts looking, he walked in somewhere and just bought one.

Hi and Bye, Becky! Cute pics of the kids!

Thanks!

YAY spankings!! It's like Christmas came early!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's ok. Disneyland is still the original Magic Kingdom planned by Walt. Oh, and not only do I have DL, I have Vegas. So I'm a pretty happy camper. :rolleyes1

:rotfl: Hope you had a great time Catherine!! :)

Hey, I know this is over already but just thought you could still use one of these. :hug: :hug: (okay, make that two)

I think I am going to be the only one without a Wii!! :rotfl2: But you know, I asked Adam if he wanted one and he said no. :confused3 Fine by me. LOL My credit card is ready to explode. :rolleyes1

Apparently it will be you, Christine, and me without Wiis. We'll have to throw our own pity party in January when everyone is going on about how awesome they are.

Hello ladies!

I'm home. We got back tonight around 6. Since then I've been unpacking and doing laundry and helping the kids finish up their homework. I'm so tired now!! LOL

But we had a wonderful time. Disney was a blast. And it was so nice to see family and friends, and be back in SoCal.

I'm watching shows I missed now. I just watched the Survivor finale finally. I do not like who won. Oh well. :rolleyes: This season kind of sucked, I thought.

Well, I just wanted to check in quickly before bed. I didn't read back entirely. Just skimmed, so I do hope that everyone is doing ok. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!! :scared1: Hopefully everyone is more ready then I am.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Night.

I'm glad you had a nice trip :goodvibes

Did someone just change the title of this thread?

agnes!

Its going to be busy here today. Both Evan and Connor have their Christmas parties today. No school for Connor tomorrow and Evan and Matthew get out early. YAY Im finally close to no more school for a while.

I hope they both enjoy their parties and :woohoo: for no more school for a while

OMG Christine, I agree !!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

Welcome home Beth !!! glad you had a wonderful time :yay: I can't wait to hear more and see some pics !!!!

Becky, loved the pics of your kids, sooo cute !!!! thanks for sharing !!!

Thanks for looking, I love showing them off. Of course I think the kids are cute ;) but the costumes are pretty amazing too. There is one woman who is the costume mistress and she made ALL of those costumes. Of course they are not all made new every year but Kayleigh's was brand new for this year, they had a baker type costume before.
Good Morning Girls !!

I just called Alyssa in sick from school, we're going shopping, to lunch and to see some Christmas decorations :yay: :yay:

I'll see you all later ! have a great day !!!

Have fun! That sounds like a great day.

Hi everyone :banana:

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I think I'm going to actually be caught up today for a while, shhhh, don't tell the bosses, they will find something else for me to do ;)

:ssst: I won't tell

I saw what she said on the show, then I did see Anita's post. That's nuts. So she lied??

That's cool! I bet she's thrilled. Adam is still in CA. LOL He wanted to stay and visit with everyone and since there was only 2 days of school to come back to, I said ok.

Of course, now I have to find out when and how we are going to get him back home!!! :eek: :rotfl2:
Have an awesome day with Alyssa.

Hi Tammy!! I miss you. I'm glad to hear you are finally going to get some breathing room. :hug:

Is there some sort of commuter flight he can take home or something? Anyone coming to visit you soon? Sounds like fun for him though! Does he have a lot of friends there still or is he hanging out with family?

I looked real quick and it seems that most flights would be around $130 to get him from LA to LV. Yikes. I hope someone is coming to visit you or maybe Grandma and Grandpa want to give him that flight as a Christmas gift

I hate to post and run, but I'm supposed to be on my way out to Target and the grocery store. We have no food and one of Ruben's old friends gave us a gift card for me to go buy some toys for the kids from her.

So I'd better get going. Just had to say hello. Have a good day everyone. Hopefully I'll catch some of you later! :)

Have fun at the grocery store and Target. Do you have one of those super Targets that has the grocery store in it too? I love that but there are none near here.

That sounds really nice and relaxing

Where in CT will you be?

My goal is for it to be relaxing. I will be in Westport at my cousin's house. My sister is coming down, so no need for me to venture up your way...this trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter